Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My foreclosure is gone!

tag
teo77777
Regular Contributor

My foreclosure is gone!

Posted earlier that I called TU and asked for an early exclusion on my foreclosure set to fall off in Sept. Just checked and it's gone! I doubt I'll see any increase in Fico tho, in fact I may see a drop. This account had 23 lates on it, with 17 of them being 90-120 day, but the last late was 5 years ago. It also means losing a 12 year old account on my AAoA. That leaves my TU report clear of all baddies and lates except a BK 13 that started it all will be on there till early 2016. Can't wait to see my scores, but if they're lower I still would prefer the cleaner report. Just looks odd having all positive accounts,no neg accounts, but a BK showing Smiley Very Happy

TO
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My foreclosure is gone!

@teo77777 wrote:

Posted earlier that I called TU and asked for an early exclusion on my foreclosure set to fall off in Sept. Just checked and it's gone! I doubt I'll see any increase in Fico tho, in fact I may see a drop. This account had 23 lates on it, with 17 of them being 90-120 day, but the last late was 5 years ago. It also means losing a 12 year old account on my AAoA. That leaves my TU report clear of all baddies and lates except a BK 13 that started it all will be on there till early 2016. Can't wait to see my scores, but if they're lower I still would prefer the cleaner report. Just looks odd having all positive accounts,no neg accounts, but a BK showing Smiley Very Happy

That BK is the biggest problem of all and its costing a lot even at this late date. Mine was costing me 66 points at the end and others even more. Grats on getting the FC off Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
teo77777
Regular Contributor

Thanks gdale6 !

TO
Message 3 of 5
EW800
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on getting TU to delete early! Sounds like it was about six months early?

I have a foreclosure showing as well, although it is not scheduled to drop until about summer of 2018 - just over three years to go. I am hoping that when I get within a few months to do the same!

Again, congratulations! Smiley Happy
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 4 of 5
teo77777
Regular Contributor

@EW800 wrote:
Congratulations on getting TU to delete early! Sounds like it was about six months early?

I have a foreclosure showing as well, although it is not scheduled to drop until about summer of 2018 - just over three years to go. I am hoping that when I get within a few months to do the same!

Again, congratulations! Smiley Happy

Thanks! As for how early , I think 5 months..That's assuming if it's scheduled for Sept, they mean Sept 1st. Still have no idea whether or not score will go up or down. I have score Watch, so rather than pay, I'll just wait until some other event triggers a change. Good luck to you!

TO
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.