cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My journey..Pls Help and come along for the ride!! :)

tag
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Re: My journey..Pls Help and come along for the ride!! :)

Thank you for the advice.  I will stick with the hospital, at the very least when I pay I can Dispute to get them removed....Right?

Also, with the DV should I send one letter for each account with them or can I/should I put all 6 in one letter? 

Thanks as always

Message 61 of 63
guiness56
Epic Contributor

If they are supposed to have the accounts, unless the OC recalls them, no, you cannot dispute.  But from what I gather, they no longer deal with that CA.  If that is the case, the DV may take care of that.

I would write one DV and include all of the accounts in the letter. 

Message 62 of 63
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Update Smiley Happy

Did what you suggested.  I got a DV letter written up with each of the accounts and got that sent off as of 3/18.

On a couple of good notes.  I got my Discover Secured IT Card.  $1000 limit, looks nice in the wallet.  Hasn't reported but only had it since this past Saturday.

Also, within the past 6 days I have had two Score Watch alerts about changes.  One was due to the fact that one account the balance increased this was like 6 days ago.  To my surprise when I checked here to see which one reported, I was greeted with a +20 point jump WOOP!!!! Today 3/18 I get another alert about a score change and it was coupled with a balance decrease in a card, another 3 points.

So with those 2 updates, I have gone from 551 (bad), to 571 (still bad but better), to 574...on EQ Score Watch.  Again not great numbers but considering that when I signed up late late Dec 2013 I was at 515, and I just started to get the pfd/dv/gw process going this week.  So overall pretty good....slow but steady steps!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 63 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.