cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My last and FINAL collection account will be deleted!!!!

tag
TrynaGetRight
Valued Member

My last and FINAL collection account will be deleted!!!!

Well my last and final collection account will be deleted this month and I'm wondering what kind of boost I'll see in my credit score this month? I have two CO's both paid off, one I am still awaiting update for it to be reflected on my credit report. I still have lates, one being a 90 day but overall my lates have all occurred over 11 months ago. I know these lates will have a huge affect on my score especially the one that's 90 days. My utilization is at around 41% to which I also just paid down to 29% ( I have one high balance cc that I am paying down chunks at a time and all other cards have a zero balance). I am however wondering what type of score change I'll see, does anyone have any guesstimates?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: My last and FINAL collection account will be deleted!!!!

Since you still have derogs on your reports the boost will most likely be minimal if there is a boost at all. Having said that, having a cleaner report always looks better.
Message 2 of 3
TrynaGetRight
Valued Member

Re: My last and FINAL collection account will be deleted!!!!

Thanks for replying. I was hoping for a better outcome but I knew better. All is well now to tackle those lates.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.