Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rebuild thread

tag
Tay09
Regular Contributor

My rebuild thread

I don't think there is anything left for me to do with my remaining baddies except to wait until they eventually fall off Smiley Sad

ACS education, in rehab with another company, loan won't return to ACS afterwards - denied several GW removals. Rehab CA is reporting but will delete tradelines after 9 th payment received. Then the new loan company will report.

2 HSBC charge offs $1200 total, last payment in 2011, they are both reporting balances even though they have said both accounts were sold.  Only only CA is reporting, I'm waiting on a reply from a PFD I sent. The other CA isn't reporting so I'm making monthly payments to them. 

Ikea charge off $273, no CA reporting and no reply from ikea with PFD letter, set to fall off August 2014

walmart charge off, no balance reporting acct sold to CA, waiting for reply on PFD from  CA, set to fall off July 2014

waiting on capital one secured card to start reporting limit is $200 will increase limit before the end of the year

jefferson capital CA set to fall off Dec 2012

15 US Dept loan tradelines in good standing reporting as current without any lates.

EQ Fico is 560 Smiley Sad 

only 2 inquires on report, most recent one is Cap One for secured card.

any advice????? I want to buy a house in about 1.5 years.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Tay09
Regular Contributor

Re: Think I've done all I can :(

Bump Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 21
Tay09
Regular Contributor

Bump again!

Message 3 of 21
bahbahd
Established Contributor

Dispute the HSBC cards with the CRAs claiming that they should have zero balances and send copies the letters you got from HSBC in along with the disputes via regular mail.  You might have to wait till rehab is completed before you can get anywhere with ACS. I don't know how accepting they are of GW deletions. Once your accounts have been picked up by the new lender & servicer and their accounts are reporting (and the CA accounts are gone) GW ACS again. If that does not work. Dispute any innaccuracies from the CRA side.

Message 4 of 21
novabama
Frequent Contributor

what are the names of the CAs you are trying to PFD for those charged off cards?

Message 5 of 21
Tay09
Regular Contributor

Brightwater Capital for the HSBC sold acct and ParagonWay Inc. for the Walmart account. 

I figure I will leave the Jefferson Cap alone since it is set to fall off in December.

Message 6 of 21
Tay09
Regular Contributor

My rebuild thread

So I changed the name of this thread.  I figure I will use this as my rebuild thread in order to keep track of things. New updates in Green.

ACS education, in rehab with another company, loan won't return to ACS afterwards - denied several GW removals. Rehab CA is reporting but will delete tradelines after 9 th payment received. Then the new loan company will report.

After several GW denials I got an ACS rep to agree to remove the "claim filed with government" notation.  I figure it is a small victory and I will keep pushing for the lates to be removed or the TL to be deleted all together since they no longer hold the loan.

2 HSBC charge offs $1200 total, last payment in 2011, they are both reporting balances even though they have said both accounts were sold.  Only only CA is reporting, I'm waiting on a reply from a PFD I sent. The other CA isn't reporting so I'm making monthly payments to them.

One HSBC account has now been changed to Cap one on my report, that is the one I am making payments on.  I actually didn't send a PFD to the other one, I sent a DV to the CA who half verified the info (right acct number but wrong name) so I resent a copy of their wrong validation and asked for a DV again.  I am sure they will verify and once they do I will PFD the CA. .

Ikea charge off $273, no CA reporting and no reply from ikea with PFD letter, set to fall off August 2014

Still no reply and one letter recently got returned to me.  I decided to dispute this with all of the CRAs.

walmart charge off, no balance reporting acct sold to CA, waiting for reply on PFD from  CA, set to fall off July 2014

I have sent Walmart a GW since they sold the acct and is reporting a zero balance.  No reply from CA on the PFD

waiting on capital one secured card to start reporting limit is $200 will increase limit before the end of the year

Received the card still waiting for Cap One to report it

15 US Dept loan tradelines in good standing reporting as current without any lates.

EQ Fico is 560 :smileysad:

Message 7 of 21
Tay09
Regular Contributor

Re: My rebuild thread

I decided to dispute this with the CRAs, it has already been deleted from EX, waiting on results from TU

Message 8 of 21
Tay09
Regular Contributor

Paragon way, the CA for Walmart has been deleted from EX.   I forgot that I disputed them on my CR and sent a PFD...lol, not quite sure what I was thinking. Anyway the dispute results came back from EX with a deletion. Will look forward to the results from the other 2.

So that's 4 baddies down. That gives me some hope.
Message 9 of 21
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

4 baddies down and that gives you hope?  I should say so!  That rocks!!!!   Keep it going and Good Luck!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.