Re: My rebuild thread

Keep trunkin'!

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 11 of 21
Tay09
Regular Contributor

More updates in blue

ACS education, in rehab with another company, loan won't return to ACS afterwards - denied several GW removals. Rehab CA is reporting but will delete tradelines after 9 th payment received. Then the new loan company will report.

After several GW denials I got an ACS rep to agree to remove the "claim filed with government" notation. I figure it is a small victory and I will keep pushing for the lates to be removed or the TL to be deleted all together since they no longer hold the loan. 

Still waiting for the "claim filed with government" notation to be removed. 

2 HSBC charge offs $1200 total, last payment in 2011, they are both reporting balances even though they have said both accounts were sold. Only only CA is reporting, I'm waiting on a reply from a PFD I sent. The other CA isn't reporting so I'm making monthly payments to them.

One HSBC account has now been changed to Cap one on my report, that is the one I am making payments on. I actually didn't send a PFD to the other one, I sent a DV to the CA who half verified the info (right acct number but wrong name) so I resent a copy of their wrong validation and asked for a DV again. I am sure they will verify and once they do I will PFD the CA.

Haven't heard anything back from the second DV I sent but I received a letter from another CA claiming they own this account as well.

Ikea charge off $273, no CA reporting and no reply from ikea with PFD letter, set to fall off August 2014

Still no reply and one letter recently got returned to me. I decided to dispute this with all of the CRAs.

Awaiting dispute results

walmart charge off, no balance reporting acct sold to CA, waiting for reply on PFD from CA, set to fall off July 2014

I have sent Walmart a GW since they sold the acct and is reporting a zero balance. No reply from CA on the PFD

The CA that was listed mysteriously was deleted from my reports after I sent them a PFD.  I send 2 GWs to Walmart each week, no response as yet.

waiting on capital one secured card to start reporting limit is $200 will increase limit before the end of the year

Received the card still waiting for Cap One to report it.

Cap One still isn't reporting on my reports.  Cap One why are you taking so long??????

jefferson capital CA set to fall off Dec 2012

I got this removed early..YAY

An authorized user CC account is showing on my reports.  It bumped my EX FAKO up 10 points.. YAY 

15 US Dept loan tradelines in good standing reporting as current without any lates.

EQ Fico is 560 (Sept 2012) :smileysad:  Hopefully this score bumps up close to 600 in November.

TU FICO is 597 (Oct 2012) but I have some items that I know will come off when I get my dispute results, plus I will have 2 new CC reporting.  Looking forward to the 600 club when I refresh my score in the middle of November

Message 12 of 21
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Congrats, progress is progress.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 13 of 21
beb86
Valued Contributor

can you pm me the number you used for AES I tried forever to pay them back but it was sold and sold and sold so im paying it back though the current company that owns the note but it stil has claim filled with government notation.

Thanks

Message 14 of 21
Tay09
Regular Contributor

So I absolutely have NO patience..lol.  Today I got an alert from TU saying my dispute results were ready, two baddies were removed.  Even though I just refreshed my TU FICO two days ago I couldn't stop myself from doing it again today.  I also decided to run my EQ FICO.

TU FICO 472 (Oct 2011)

TU FICO 597 (Oct 2012)

TU FICO 607 (November 5, 2012)

TU FICO 631 TODAY!!!!

EQ FICO 526 (Oct 2011)

EQ FICO 560 (Sept 2012)

EQ FICO 623 TODAY!!!!

Oh yeah!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 21
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 16 of 21
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Cap1 takes forever to report, sometimes 2 or more billing cycles.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 17 of 21
Tay09
Regular Contributor

So my rebuilding as slowed down a bit.  I am still working on one baddie ( Brightwater Capital), I have given up on HSBC and Walmart, for now anyway.  I am just so excited that I passed the 600 mark and I even got an auto loan!!!  Hoping for a mortgage by 2015. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 21
Tay09
Regular Contributor

Just wanted to pop in and say my FICO scores are now 648TU and 645EQ..My hard work is paying off!

Message 19 of 21
lm6160

Congratulations!!! I have just started sending letters. I hope my results are as good as yours.
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.