cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My score updated today - OMG UPDATE UPDATE LOOK LOOK!!

tag
needtodobetter
Frequent Contributor

Re: My score updated today - OMG UPDATE UPDATE LOOK LOOK!!

@Anonymous wrote:

MAJOR UPDATE!!!!!:

I was going to stop applying after getting approved for cap 1 qs 1 but thanks to the members that told me three cards are actually ideal for rebuilding credit i went back and did some digging to see what else i can apply for and get approved for and not just waste an inquiry. After reading reviews, some more posts on my fico, i decided to apply for the NFCU nRewards card....and....I GOT APPROVED with a limit of $6K!!!! Can you believe that with my scores i stated earlier, its unbelieveable now i am going to nurture these three cards and improve on them until my scores are in the 700s. THANK YOU SO MUCH MYFICO COMMUNITY.

WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!  Major score!!!  Good for you!!  That is truly amazing.  I am a member with them and can't wait to apply for a cc, but I will wait until my EQ is at least 620 or so

05/01/15: EQ 519 TU 541 EX 506
10/28/15: EQ 637 TU 646 EX 622
First Goal Score: 600
Second Goal Score: 640
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, yes now I will be gardening all three of my cards and pressing the luv button every 3 months
Message 12 of 15
J91605
Frequent Contributor

Congrats that's great!!

Starting Score: 6/30/15 EQ 554 TU 534 EX 608
Current Score: EQ 630 TU 635 EX 653
Goal Score: 680 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have to be a military member or family?  

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have to know someone in the military that is willing to help you get in. Anyone can help you out basically
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.