Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyCreditInform Dec Scores out

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

MyCreditInform Dec Scores out

MyCreditInform monthly scores for Dec are out.  I jumped 17 points to 706.  Should be higher but they factor AMEX charge card into UTIL.  Says I'm using 100% of my available credit on Zync as I charged my most ever through the card this past month (5.6k).  Next month I'll let 7.7k report on it and then I'll be back down to my normal 1k per month.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sphinx313
Established Contributor

Re: MyCreditInform Dec Scores out

You've been making some moves Duncan! Good to see your progress.

Starting Score: EQ: 383 2/2011
Current Score: TU: 644 EQ: 648 EX: 6?? 2/2015
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
eviLution
Established Contributor

Re: MyCreditInform Dec Scores out

Dear eviLution:

We cannot provide you with a credit score this month because there is not enough information in your credit file.

Many lenders call such a credit file a “thin file.” Either there is no account listed, or you have disputed the accounts that are listed. By law, disputed information cannot be used to calculate your credit scores.

I disputed my last collection last month and lost history from it. I now have 5 month of good clean history! I can't wait to see my first Fico Scores next month!

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.