Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO Score Question.

tag
isacarol2
Established Member

MyFICO Score Question.

I bought all 3 FICO from myfico. Is it true the only accurate score is the Equifax? Should i only buy 1 Score? Today i got a letter of denial of credit from 

Chase that says a score of 524 when myfico says 570 . 

The chase application was for a vehicle that was approved by GM.  I don't want to waste useful money if i don't have to. Thanks for the info.

My goal 630/650 range by May 2015
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
navistar
Regular Contributor

Re: MyFICO Score Question.

they are all real. transunion is just an outdated version.

Edit : Dont put so much weight on score. With a good report the score will come. You have much work to do with a 500 score

MyFico Equifax - 691
MyFico Experian - 692
Barclay Transunion - 682 (Last Updated 03/21/14)

Citi Diamond Preferred - $2,300 / Citi Platinum Select AAdvantage - $5,600 / Barclay - $4,600 / GE Care Credit - $1,000
Current Utilization - 52% / AAoA - 6yrs
Message 2 of 5
isacarol2
Established Member

So my transunion score is what Chase says ? 524? Or the MyFico is the right one? It chase is right, boy i got alot more work than i thought!

My goal 630/650 range by May 2015
Message 3 of 5
navistar
Regular Contributor

either way its a horrible score. lol. What does your report look like? Got collections? maxed out cards?

MyFico Equifax - 691
MyFico Experian - 692
Barclay Transunion - 682 (Last Updated 03/21/14)

Citi Diamond Preferred - $2,300 / Citi Platinum Select AAdvantage - $5,600 / Barclay - $4,600 / GE Care Credit - $1,000
Current Utilization - 52% / AAoA - 6yrs
Message 4 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@isacarol2 wrote:

So my transunion score is what Chase says ? 524? Or the MyFico is the right one? It chase is right, boy i got alot more work than i thought!

Both are right, the Chase is most likely an auto enhanced version of the score while the myFico is an outdated 98 version on TU. There are multi year models of FICO and inside each year are submodels.... EX & EQ on myFico are FICO08 versions.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.