Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO simulator accuracy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFICO simulator accuracy

How accurate is the simulator I'm expecting a good 40 point increase on all 3 CB from paying off a charge off that was revolving in full. my utilization will be at 1% when it updates.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: MyFICO simulator accuracy

The simulator will never be 100% accurate, which you probably know. But how close it gets can vary widely.

A couple of questions. What was your utilization % before paying it? Are there any other negatives still reporting after this on your report?

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last month report
BoA charge off limit $300 reported $587
Cap1 open limit $500 reported $20
Utilization reported 74%
Yes I have only one account that only reports to TU for $136 from progressive is in collections

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Think of a score simulator like a ouija board fun to play with and dream about but not realistic in it accuracy. Do the things you know will improve your scores, make payments on time, keep your utilization low, have a good mix of credit types, and work to remove any negatives on your reports.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.