Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico Addicts!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico Addicts!!!

I have been on this site for quite sometime and i realized i am slowly addicted to this site and credit stuff. Last year Jan my scores were in the embarassing 550s with so many baddies, 0 credit cards, on chex system, and in really bad shape. since gettting addicted to this site i have my scores now in 630s to 648. Funny thing was i used to tell my girlfriend how people monitor they scores everyday and i found that weird and excessive..Fast foward a year later i am on this site at least 5/day and i check my credit scores 2x/day. Any other rebuilders addicts? FYI guys dont ever get frustrated or give up Credit is a journey and we will get there. Good luck all credit soldiers!!!!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFico Addicts!!!

@Anonymous wrote:
I have been on this site for quite sometime and i realized i am slowly addicted to this site and credit stuff. Last year Jan my scores were in the embarassing 550s with so many baddies, 0 credit cards, on chex system, and in really bad shape. since gettting addicted to this site i have my scores now in 630s to 648. Funny thing was i used to tell my girlfriend how people monitor they scores everyday and i found that weird and excessive..Fast foward a year later i am on this site at least 5/day and i check my credit scores 2x/day. Any other rebuilders addicts? FYI guys dont ever get frustrated or give up Credit is a journey and we will get there. Good luck all credit soldiers!!!!

^^^Plus one, started in 2011 at a 495 and have been workning on my credit every since. I joined here about 4 months ago and all but 1 account has fallen off and it goes this month howver I find myself checking my score alerts several times a day, I am now sitting at EQ 838 TU 826 Exp 748.. 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I started Nov 2015... Whew!! My goal is to improve my credit worthiness and I've been busting my butt! So many great credit accomplishments, to include paying old debts abs having them removed. My scores are still low, but I'm rebuilding responsibly and I know that by March, my score my scores will be " outstanding"! ( and I check first thing in the morning, mid day and night!)
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im addicted bad !      Started a year and a half ago.  Was at 470  up to 680 now.  Trying to get 700 any day now.    I check my scores all day at least 10 times at all the sites.  I wake up at 2am and check CK , CCT, MyFico etc.  haha.    I have to calm down but cant.  

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I totally understand how people think we can get addicted or obsessed with credit scores. I'd rather believe it to be a financially beneficial "hobby". People track things daily that mean very little like; Facebook, Sports scores, The Kardashians.

Others watch news, track the stock markets etc.

How can staying on top of you financial future be bad? I think it’s fun – once things get good or have improved and you feel proud of your accomplishments.

Keep having fun with your “hobby”!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

1109 i totally agree with you. I am so glad I tapped into this hobby. I have never felt this financially responsible in a very long time. I feel like i just earned my associates in credit now working on my bachelor's soon I'll have a PhD.
Credit goal =660 by April
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.