Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico TU Increased 8 points then decreased by 1

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico TU Increased 8 points then decreased by 1

Happened today within hours of each other. All I get from myFico is "Your Fico score has increased/decreased by ...."

Is this normal? I got 2 Cap1 card with due dates yesterday and both are at $0 balance. 

4 REPLIES 4
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: MyFico TU Increased 8 points then decreased by 1

common.  you may wan't to separate your statement cut dates to trigger alerts further apart.  although it's easier to pay all the bills on the 1st (or whenever),  it leaves my alerts stagnant for the 3 or 4 weeks before the next barrage of score changes that lasts 3 days... and I miss any changes due to other reasons such as AAoA increase or accounts falling off.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a discover due on the 8th and Chase on the 18th. Think that should be good enough or am I wrong?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also why is myfico TU never goes into details. Mine always trigger on total balance and increase/decrease without any info.
Message 4 of 5
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Also why is myfico TU never goes into details. Mine always trigger on total balance and increase/decrease without any info.

I assume greed is the major factor in their less than stellar TU delivery. edit: Credit Karma delivers individual balances on TU for the price of advertisement and links (free).

...yes you are pretty diversified in your cut dates, if not you can adjust any that need it.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.