Valued Contributor
Mike_B03

MyFico TU report differs from TransUnion.com

[ Edited ]

This is very strange. I am talking about the actual credit report, not the credit score.

I pulled my TransUnion credit report this morning through MyFico.com and had a great report, it shows that I owe $0 in past due accounts.

I made a payment on a credit card recently so I was curious if it had posted to the credit bureaus already, so tonight I decided to check on TransUnion.com and do the 7-day trial thing, figured it was the cheapest/easiest way to see if the payment posted.

To my surprise, the TransUnion report shows different information than the one pulled from MyFico.com. It says I owe $26,541 in past due amounts.

Anyone know why this may be?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+