Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico alerts after balance change

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico alerts after balance change

How long does it usually take myfico to alert you & change your score after a balance change? One of my cc updates on the last business day of the month (yesterday) and I called EX to see if it had updated and was told it had but I haven't really gotten any alerts yet. I did just get one for TU showing a score increase but it doesn't say why and CK hasn't updated either. I can only assume that it's from the balance change and a deletion of a collection from TU but idk. I'm wanting to app for some cards but trying to see my new scores first.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFico alerts after balance change

EX updates first, then EQ a few days later.  TU has yet to update and my monthly balances wer reported on 03/26.  From what I read on here TU is the slowest to report, but in your case it seems different.  

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea EX is usually the quickest for me and TU is usually my slowest. I'm not convinced yet that the alert was triggered due to my balance change but it could've. lol. I just thought at least CK would update too since that's normally a trigger for them as well. I'm really waiting for EQ because I've got 2 baddies off as of today so I really wanna see if they made a difference.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopefully you will receive the score increase you are wanting.  I had 1 large collection removed this week and pending another one within the next 30 days, so I will be on watch too by the end of this month.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Hopefully we both see some improvement. I'm waiting on 2 more to come off EQ on May 1st, 1 being a pretty decent baddie. I'm tempted to order another 3B report but wanna wait to see if maybe I get an alert tomorrow for EX and EQ reflecting the recent balance change and removals.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would probably wait until those are removed.  The 3B reports are pretty expensive and to order monthly on top of the subscription.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I don't need to order another 3B right now (they are expensive though) because I went ahead and app'd for the Cap1 Platinum and QS1 and was approved for both so CK updated almost immediately showing the inqury and it doesn't look like the balance change is reflecting quite yet. Although I did get 11 pts from a Midland collection and old Target CO being removed from EQ on CK. So since I was waiting for the scores to update to app for Cap1 anyway I guess I can wait a few more days for the alerts. lol

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval.  At least you got some good news through a CC approval.  lol

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.