Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico alerts timeframe?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico alerts timeframe?

My USAA account, balance update to TU and some account deletions happened 3-4 days ago. Between yesterday and today I got alerts on every website I use (there are a lot please don't judge me ;-Smiley Wink. Still nothing on MyFico. Since these scores are the best scores to go off of I don't want to cancel my membership, but I'm feeling a bit of buyer's remorse waiting for alerts to changes in my reports.

3 REPLIES 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: MyFico alerts timeframe?

I used to have myfico and from what I recall, outside of quarterly updates, there are triggers needed to get an update, or they can be slower than others to update, which personally did not work for me. More often, they are just slower. They are accurate though.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have notice experian is by far the slowest. It seem to only update when a cc reports new balance. Last experian update I had was 6/21 and sitting at 525 but on creditchecktotal it has update to 638. (Paid a charge off and collection deleted since that date)
EQUIFAX and TU has updated on time so far
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, my CCT account appears to have notified me almost instantly. Today EQ moved for the balance change and addition of USAA, but none of the account deletions.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.