Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico success story

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFico success story

Really loved reading your success story! Congrats!!
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

This was beautiful to read, I am super excited for you...What credit repair service did you use??
Message 12 of 19
Grafton88
Established Contributor

I love to read success stories.  Your success gives the rest of us hope.  You are so right about being patient.  You have to methodically tackle each problem in your quest to rebuild.

Thanks for sharing.

Message 13 of 19
xnxo
Contributor

GReat story!! it's so true... patience is the key.

BoA Cash Rewards $1.9k, Cap1 QS $1.1k, Amex ED $2k, Amex BCE $7.5k, Amex PRG: NPSL w/ Opt to Carry, Kohls $300, VS $2.8k, Paypal Credit $1.8K, Sears MC $4K, CareCredit $1k
12-6-13 EX FICO: 591
Current Score: EXP: 708 (FICO 1/2015) EQ: 740 (FICO 12/2014) TU: 750 (12/14/14 FAKO)
Goal score: 750 across by JAN 2018! Gardening as of AUG 21, 2017 - GOAL 12 MONTHS
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! Great Story!
What credit repair company did you use? I am looking to use one as well, I've been trying to do it on my own for 6 months but haven't made any progress, score has only dropped.
Message 15 of 19
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Congrats2.pngI love success stories Smiley Happy 

Message 16 of 19
drewshaw
Established Member

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I've PM'd the info about the credit repair service to those who asked. Let me know if anyone else wants the info.

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW   I'm so inspired!    Thanks for sharing that Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please PM me info Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.