Myrtlegirl2

Myrtlegirl2 Rebuilding Plan

[ Edited ]

I realize this thread is a few months old, but I have just joined the forum! :smileyhappy:

I think I will be a good study candidate for the accuracy of this chart.  I have only one 90-day late from Sallie Mae in May of this year after having a bankruptcy in 2008.  My credit score when I purchased my home last August was in the 650's and once this late hit, Walmart reported my score to be 607 the first of last month.  I am waiting for that to udpate now.

According to my current score, the chart would be pretty darn accurate.  I have a plan in place to have all of my balances down to less than 10% by my birthday in late July 2013.  My current utilization is around 88% and I knocked one off the first of this month in full. I have Sallie Mae working on my 90-day late and have had numerous conversations with them, but don't believe I will be able to get it deleted.  I will keep trying but they seem pretty sure of themselves.

Any way, I will try to update here in this thread to track the further accuracy of the chart...if nothing else it will be fun to watch !! :smileywink:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/2546iB18EF7FE7143CFD1/image-size/large?v=mpbl-1&px=600
LIGHTNIN

Re: Myrtlegirl2 Rebuilding Plan

"OP, I split your post to form a new one here. I had to edit the title, but changed nothing else.

If you'd like to change the title, click "Options" and then "Edit Message".

FICO's Oct 2013 TU711 EQ713 EX723~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+