Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCO/38 deletes 2 posts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NCO/38 deletes 2 posts

disputed 2 posts on my credit report and they were deleted the in the 3rd   week. i was gonna PFD them, but they were deleted before i did. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: NCO/38 deletes 2 posts

Nco does that. Just go ahead and pay them. They are real friendly about it.
Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

i assumed that they couldn't verify the debt. so u think i should pay them anyways?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had 2 medical collections with NCO that I. DV'd a few months ago and they were removed. They were past SOL and scheduled to fall off in April 2015.  FWIW

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

mines were medical bills too, i disputed with CRAs and PFDed them at the same time, they were deleted, so i dont know what worked, but i hope they dont repost them.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: just recieved a letter from NCO/Transworld system inc,  i guess they change the name or merged... anyways the letter lists the accounts,mentions that a response to my request for validation, mentions that they have sent request to CRAs to delete accounts ( they all ready did), and enlcosed 1 document from OC (hospital) which  lists hostpital visits and charges. my question is

1. should i pay the amount that i put in the PFD letter which is like %20 of the debt? because they didn't mention the PFD letter or agreed to the amount. what should i do? any help?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.