Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCO Fin/33

tag
TonyaLynn
New Contributor

NCO Fin/33

I am having a hard time getting in contact with them!! If anyone can help with contact info for Nco Fin/33, please!!

Thank-you!!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
RW771
Frequent Contributor

Re: NCO Fin/33

@TonyaLynn wrote:

I am having a hard time getting in contact with them!! If anyone can help with contact info for Nco Fin/33, please!!

Thank-you!!

I had some success with a GW I sent to them to this address:

2360 Campbell Creek Blvd

Suite 500

Richardson, TX 75082

Hope this helps!

05/31/2013 672 EQ (Fico), 03/08/2012 697 TU (Fico)

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 2 of 9
BreezyWe
Contributor

I also sent emails and got a deletion letter Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 9
theheater30
Contributor

Is there a difference between NCO Fin/35 and NCO Fin/33 because yesterday I sent an email and just received a call from them saying they are removing the information from my report... If you'd like the email address I used I can PM you.

Message 4 of 9
ginagirl1027

can you please pm me with the email address for anyone at nco financial as I am trying to something deleted from them that was just added on friday. I am trying to purchase my first home and I really need to get nco removed from my credit report asap. Thank you so much for your help.

Message 5 of 9
Lasardo
Established Contributor

I understand there's a general "compliance" division for all the NCO's.. Do you have that? And if so would appreciate the email/number/address very much! Thanks in advance!
CS 728- 01/13 from 554-12/11
Goal: 800
Message 6 of 9
samzenha
New Visitor

Could you send me their email address as well please???

Message 7 of 9
Lasardo
Established Contributor

Update:
I disputed several accounts with NCO, they deleted EVERYTHING!
So you truly do not need an email just mail your letter into the address on the bill
Good luck!
CS 728- 01/13 from 554-12/11
Goal: 800
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

are u able to send the address time please
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.