Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCO Financial Collection Removed!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NCO Financial Collection Removed!!

thanks for the info!

i did a search fo here name on here.....but did not come up with anything...odd!

well it's good info to know...thanks for sharing!  

now i just wish i had an nco account Smiley Happy

anyone have any good contacts at mcm?

Message 11 of 14
upinflagstaff
Frequent Contributor

The search seems to be broken since the upgrade to the forum software Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lisa's email address:  lisa.signore@ncogroup.com

Dear Lisa,

I am writing to you in regards to a medical bill I incurred (on behalf of my then 7 year old son) while we lived in Texas. Typical boy, he broke a finger playing baseball! This was not the greatest of timing as I had just begun my job; therefore my medical benefits had not kicked in. I did complete the paperwork in the hospital and awaited the bill for the services.

A short while later I returned to Virginia to care for an ailing relative, I’m assuming this is where the mix up had occurred and the reason I never received a bill. Because of the move, the eventual death of my grandmother, and the turmoil of relocating and finding a new job, the medical bill was not on my mind. It eventually occurred to me that I should research what happened to this.

During my investigation, I discovered that the hospital had done a “charity write-off” on this debt. When I was told of this, I was pleasantly surprised and (mistakenly) assumed all was well and my debt was forgiven. I assumed this until I discovered the collection entry on my credit report from your company. 

The purpose of this letter is not to “dispute” this item, but to ask that you consider removing this entry from my TransUnion and Equifax credit reports. I hope that you can sympathize with my situation and understand that I had no mal intent in this situation. I wanted to pay my debt and felt blessed upon hearing that it was already paid.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to persuade you to assist in this matter. I would like to take advantage of this economical state and purchase my first home for my son and me and you’re kindness could greatly assist in this.

Message Edited by Shnapple on 10-06-2008 07:43 AM
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it better to write a snail mail to LIsa instead of email? If so do you know her mailing address as I want her to delete a paid and closed small medical that says Y-9 COLL/P&L delinquency.. I am gettin a mortgage and this is the only thing lowering my FICO.

Thanks

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.