Contributor
Diabolically_Random

NCO Financial Services???

Is NCO Financial Services the same as NCO Financial Systems? Everytime I do a search for NCO Financial Services I just find NCO Fianancial Systems information. Also, anyone have any e-mail addresses to higher ups because I am trying to PFD them but I never get any responses, by mail or fax. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shogun

Re: NCO Financial Services???

I'm unaware of any other NCO, I'm assuming they're one and the same.

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
Contributor
Diabolically_Random

Thats the impression that I am getting from all of my searches. 

Established Member
Tyrran

PM sent

ana20fernandez

Could I get the email information pm to me as well please

Frequent Contributor
SLR72689

Diabolically_Random wrote:

Is NCO Financial Services the same as NCO Financial Systems? Everytime I do a search for NCO Financial Services I just find NCO Fianancial Systems information. Also, anyone have any e-mail addresses to higher ups because I am trying to PFD them but I never get any responses, by mail or fax. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have an address on credit report:

(if its the same NCO)

NCO Financial Systems
600 Holiday Plaza

Suite 300

Matteson, IL 60443

888 850 6426

Just10

I understand them to be one in the same. We are trying to negotiate a pay for delete with NCO as well. They used to be super good about them but now it's the standard 'we will send u a paid in full letter' and everyone knows that doesn't help your credit score any. I would love a PM if anyone has some upper level/back door contact info for them other than the usual gatekeepers. We had a collect account from NCO pop up a week after we were under contract on a house so we are desperately trying to handle it...it dinged my report pretty badly.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}