Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCO Financial System Questions??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NCO Financial System Questions??

I've been all the way up to the Inspector General. They were the onese who told me to go after NCO Financial. I found that to be horse **bleep** since they hired them to come after my wife. They set up the payment play for my wife and pulled all of the payments out of my account. How the hell is the consumer who agreed to this and paid all of them suppoed to be held liable for the money not getting from their hired collection agency to them? And then we're just supposed to eat that $2500 they stole from us? We have an incredibly anti-consumer system in the US. If you don't have money to fight these thugs, you're goin to get screwed out of a lot of money. And with AAFES it is the worst becasue they are a government entity and can take your tax returns. 

Message 11 of 17
msloverpa

Can you PM me what you put in the letter to have removed, I am going thru somethng with them, please help, Thanks for your support.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am experiecing this same situation with AAFES (NCO Financial Systems) as we speak. I kept wondering why I did not receive my return as the IRS stated I would, then I found some 800# to the Treasury that stated that I had an offset to my return in the full amount. What I do not understand is that I have been faithfully making payments to my star card before and after my separation. And in the middle of my payments, I received a letter stating I was deliquent and being threatened with wage garnishment. Apparently all of my payments was being sent to the account that was not closed. My retail card was closed and account number changed, and I was never notified. Well I made payment arrangements with NCO Fin. Systems and receive a statement every month stating that there is an arrangement for payment, etc and AAFES confirms receipt of the payment, yet they still offset my return this year. What's even more strange is that they never did a wage garnishment and I have been a government employee since my separation. It makes no sense to me. Yet, the statement I received last week states that they will be debiting the payment out of my account. i was told and received in writing that as long as I made payment arrangements that my wages will not be garnished (which didn't happen) and my taxes would not be offset (which did happen). WTH!?!?!?! 

Message 13 of 17
Playsitlouder
New Visitor

NCO is nothing but a rip off, you need to email aafes directly and deal with them. If you call the number they'll just refer you to NCO but email them at collections@aafes.com <collections@aafes.com>;

My situation, When Aafes sent my account to NCO I owed 4300. NCO tried to make me pay 8000. I offered Aafes 4300 and they said no, I would have to pay back 4700. Paying a few hundred extra to Aafes in one payment is better than paying NCO and hoping they sent Aafes their cut of the payments. Don't settle with NCO! Save up some money and offer Aafes a settlement!

Message 14 of 17
minorityservices
New Visitor

Concerning the second experience detailing student loan management via NCO I have also used there services to recover federal taxes as a result of default My taxes were appropiated to the IRs for five years i finally gave nco a chance and they removed the default status I was able to recover my taxes that year and also became eligable to ereattend school I was amazed that the process worked I recieved confirmation through the IRS and also the dept of education and direct loan consoloidations i also hired a company called mohela and a debt management firm i had a circle of several entities double checking and verifying my payments so it was a real senario that liberated my finances Good luck with your circumstances Now my school is closing so I may be eligable for a loan forgiveness program as well if you have a permant disability you can also remove all debts if you have proof.  www.facebook..com/minority.buyer

Message 15 of 17
minorityservices
New Visitor

Concerning the second experience detailing student loan management via NCO I have also used there services to recover federal taxes as a result of default My taxes were appropiated to the IRs for five years I finally gave nco a chance and they removed the default status I was able to recover my taxes that year and also became eligable to resume my higher learning matriculation.  I was amazed that the process worked I recieved confirmation through the FL Dept of Education IRS and also the US Dept of Education and Direct Loan Consoloidations i also hired a company called Mohela and a non profit 501C-3 Debt management firm I had a circle of several entities double checking and verifying my payments so it was a real senario that liberated my finances Good luck with your circumstances Now my school is closing so I may be eligable for a loan forgiveness program as well if you have a permant disability you can also remove all debts if you have proof.  www.facebook.com/minority.buyer

Message 16 of 17
Kizzel00
New Contributor

This is unrelated, but I used to work for NCO in their Billing department for a utility company. I had no clue they were a CA hahs
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.