cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCO PFD

tag
Emat81

Re: NCO PFD

Can you please send me the contact info you used? I need to be rid of all this AT&T debt on my CR! Thanks!

Message 11 of 14
fixingitohio
Contributor

Would anyone be willing to share their NCO Financial contact information for a PFD?

Thanks in advance

Starting Score: 640 TU / 593 EQ / 596 EX (3/1/13)
Current Score: 695 TU / 725 EQ / 673 EX (11/7/13)
Goal Score: 720 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
750orbust
Frequent Contributor

Diabolically_Random said;
"I sent it. Yeah it seems well, but I am concerned that since they have re-aged it once that they removed it just to do it again. AT&T confirmed that they owned it yesterday when i was requesting a lot of information about the account. I guess all I can do at this point is watch."

I wouldn't sit back and watch. You already stated that you wanted to pay and AT&T still owns the account so why not just go ahead and pay them before it ends up in the hands of another CA and ends up on your CR again? Just sayin, I wouldn't risk it, pay them off and move on to bigger and bett things.
Message 13 of 14
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

I tried to pay AT&T but no one is able to locate it.  I managed to get both AT&T and NCO on a conference call together and AT&T says that they no longer own it and NCO says that they deleted the entire account and not resold it. They both assure me that it will never be coming back, not that I necessarily believe them.  I just have nothing else to go on at this time.

Also, My old MyFico account was deleted and I lost all my NCO contact info when I lost access to that account. Sorry I dont have any to share with anyone.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.