Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCO SUCCESS!!!

tag
ktl72455
Valued Contributor

Re: NCO SUCCESS!!!

I would like a PM with the NCO email info as well please!

Thanks!

From MI.
12/4/12 TU 589 MyFico ~EQ 579 MyFico ~EX 577(Fako)

Myfico 8 scores
6/12/20 TU 803 ~ EQ 814~ Ex 784
My Wallet: Cap1 3,500K ~FH 2950~Credit One 1750~Credit one #2 1250~Orchard Bank 400 ~NFCU nRewards 18,000~NFCU Cash Rewards 18,500 ~Care Credit 12000~Discover 6000~Lowes 5450~ Amex 5400.00 ~ Harvest King 8000 ~ Langley~Penfed~Service CRU~red stone cru~
UTL 17%
Message 11 of 52
FLAJenn
Regular Contributor

sent!

Message 12 of 52
Mtgrizgirl

I too would like the email you used!!! Thanks in Advance!

Starting Score: 08/2012 myFico EQ616
Updated: 02/2013 myFico EQ646

Current Goal: 700
Message 13 of 52
goal_seeker
New Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy on your accomplishment! 

Can you please PM the contact infoSmiley Wink

Thanks

Message 14 of 52
msloverpa

FLAJenn

Please help me out with this I need for an account to be deleted by NCO I paid the collection in full, to DIRECT TV and now my report has been updated stating that P-Paid to NCO, I spoke with them and they said that DIRECT TV have to inform them that to delete this from my credit report.  Can you please HELP, I am in the process of buying a house and this is hurting my FI:CO bad.  Please HELP, thanks

Message 15 of 52
clkhome01
Established Member

Congrads....yes, please would you send me your contact information?

Thank you!!!

Want to take it Higher!
Message 16 of 52
negril2005
Established Member

Hi  This is good news. I recently received a collection account from NCO on credit reports this week.  Relates to a bank account I had with TD Bank last year, never used the account (actually forgot I had it) and apparently fees were accumulating.  The thing is NCO received the debt from TD on January 2013, NCO never called me and they claimed they sent a letter but I never received it.  I want to pay TD Bank the outstanding debt, but NCO refuses to give me a PFD option.  I have clean reports right up until this new collection added and was ready to apply for a mortgage this month.  Would you mind sharing your NCO contact with me? I really need to get this off my report, unsure if I should pay and send a goodwill letter? Does anyone else have any thoughts on a good course of action to take?  Any help much appreciated!!! Thanks.Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 52
countryjoanie
Established Member

I payed off an nco account and would like it deleted.please send me the info as well!
Message 18 of 52
bwc174

Can you please DM me the info.  I am hoping for a PFD.  I have an old $81 gas bill I need to get off my report.

Message 19 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! I too would like the account info if you don't mind
Message 20 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.