Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCO deleting!

tag
Rein
Regular Contributor

NCO deleting!

I got a letter from NCO on jan 11Th for deletion of a paid closed account to all 3 credit bureaus. How long will it take for them to update and remove? I can't wait to see that score watch alert! 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NCO deleting!

Usually within 30-45 days.  Congrats!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 11
Rein
Regular Contributor

i can't thank enough to you shogun and everyone on this forum... The knowledge and time and encouragement  everyone has given me has turn my life around...  

Message 3 of 11
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the deletion, that's great!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 11
beb86
Valued Contributor

WOW thats awesome congrats!!!!

Message 5 of 11
msloverpa

Rein

Can you help me out, I just paid Direct TV for a balance in full, and NCO has updated my account to P-Paid, but the mortage company said that I need to have them remove it from my report not to say still in collection P-Paid in order for my credit report to go FICO score to go up.  Can you please assist me on what I can do now, to have this removed.  Any help will be good, thanks.

Message 6 of 11
goal_seeker
New Contributor

Can you please send me the contact information for NCO?

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rein -

CONGRATULATIONS!! I myself have been on a long road to clean up a bad credit report left to me by my mother. 

NCO is the last and only account standing between me and a clean credit report, and I can't get a hold of anyone that will help me.  Any contact information you could share with me (in a PM) would be much appreciated.

Enjoy your credit freedom!

Message 8 of 11
CAnNY
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!! Please if you can give me the contact for NCO I would appreciate it. Thanks!!

Starting Score: TU 489 EQ 561 EX unknown (2/24/2013)
Current Score: Lender Pull (11/15/13) EQ 702, TU 679, EX 684
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 11
Futuraman
New Visitor

Did you specifically request a deletion?  If so, how?  I disputed an amount, and they sent back a letter saying the account has since been closed.  Since they could not verify the amount, I am operating under the assumption they give up.  If they give up, is there a process under which they will delete the tradelines?

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.