Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCO hit me 2x on TU CR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NCO hit me 2x on TU CR

Would somebody please slap my hands with a ruler each time I go to pull my CR/scores here Smiley Happy

Its good I pulled my TU again. I have 5 collection accts and 2 seem to be for the same med ca.
Its Nco- Medclr reporting for OC Med1 02 Wa**bleep**a Emergency Physicians
and Nco Fin /99 OC Med1 Wa**bleep**a Emergency Physicians

The unpaid amount is 244.00 on each

ONe reported in march, the other in august both of this year

the dola is not reported

These have to be the same account and this wasnt on my Tu CR a few months ago.
I have not pulled EX or EQ.

What do I do?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NCO hit me 2x on TU CR

medical collections are pretty easy to deal with if you are able to pay them.  

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

so should i use hipaa process and pif? and not concern myself with the ca reporting the same acct on cr twice?
with the hipaa process, once paid, both accts are removed from cr? right?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep- follow the HIPAA process-

texasoklahoma wrote:
so should i use hipaa process and pif? and not concern myself with the ca reporting the same acct on cr twice?
with the hipaa process, once paid, both accts are removed from cr? right?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok I will be working on this.

If this was a non medical collection, would I be better off to first work on getting one of the duplicate accounts off my cr and then doing a dv and then payment?

I understand the purpose of using hipaa and when they cooperate, it all goes smoothly and the collection is ultimately removed without much of a fight. Whereas with non medical collections, it is quite stressful to work on getting the collecion paid and removed.

From now on, I am doing everything in my power to take good care of my credit and never be back where I am now with collections.

These forums are great-so much knowledge and the people are so friendlyl and non judgmental because we've all been in the same boat at one point or another.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.