Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP WITH BRIEF QUESTION ".YES EQUIFAX"

tag
NY2014
Established Contributor

NEED HELP WITH BRIEF QUESTION ".YES EQUIFAX"

Equifax i  contacted 06/03/14 spoked to an EQ rep regarding deleting a commit for a dispute if they can because I read somewhere you can request to delete. EQ rep said we can removed them. Great . He also suggested divi want the other dispute commits! removed . Excellent I responded !
I wanted them removed sense I was done with disputing and read to many disputed commit items don't look good reasons I contacted.
After 2 mins hold rep (David) from overseas (note) back and gives me a confirmation # and says they will be removed within 72 hrs. Next day I receive we receive an email we are working on your dispute. I did not put in a dispute. I assumed it was from reinvestigation from before CAP1/ HSBC . I have two CAP 1 one is still posted open but closed due to an mistake from EQ reporting wrong Cap1 closed it . The other pop up later after me trying to dispute HSBC not mine. EQ won't remove. Totally messed up and A FP I never disputed but never contacted to verify . Ok 10 days today I checked my EQ my score lost 43 points , all three accounts was updated from 01/11 now all accounts are reporting 06/14 how can this happen ? What should I do ? I want to send EQ a final notice my rights.how these items became into disputed updated when we go to litigation you will be required to produce the documents you used to verify these items

Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.