Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP WITH CRTP....

tag
CAnNY
Frequent Contributor

NEED HELP WITH CRTP....

Hello all, I just paid a collection that is only on my EQ. I then opened a dispute with EQ stating it was paid in full and also that per the NY CRTP the coll should be removed since it has been more than 6 years it has been reporting and paid in full, so it needs to be removed. EQ resolved the dispute but only changed status to paid in full.

This item was gonna fall next year at 7yrs but I was trying to pay it in hopes it would fall off based on the NY CRTP and increase my score.

Should I call the number on the dispute notice, or does anyone have a better number I should call??

Any direction would be helpful.

Starting Score: TU 489 EQ 561 EX unknown (2/24/2013)
Current Score: Lender Pull (11/15/13) EQ 702, TU 679, EX 684
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
CAnNY
Frequent Contributor

Re: NEED HELP WITH CRTP....

Never mind. I called the number on the form and spoke to a friendly rep who verified the coll was gone. Not sure why they did not indicate that on the notice sent to me.

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! No more baddies on my credit report! The last one is now gone. I guess moving to NY has its advantages!

Starting Score: TU 489 EQ 561 EX unknown (2/24/2013)
Current Score: Lender Pull (11/15/13) EQ 702, TU 679, EX 684
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.