cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEWBIE!! My first success with removal of CA from reports!

tag
Gulfbluerag

NEWBIE!! My first success with removal of CA from reports!

I am so excited.  My husband and I are newbie's to this forum.  I've been trolling the boards here for a while and decided I'd start applying what I've learned.  I am so happy to share that I had 2 of my original creditors agree to remove the items from my credit report.  Here are the details: 

CA - Old Water Bill $150, paid two years ago but not scheduled to fall off until 2015.  I called Original Creditor explained bill was set up in my name in error should have been under my employer (I had a home office at the time).  They agreed to remove. 

CA- Old Dental Copay - $37, paid two years ago, but not scheduled to fall off until 2015.  I called the Collection Agency and asked if they would be willing to remove since it was such a small amount.  To my suprise they said YES!!! 

Just sharing my victory.  Hopefully many more to come, we have a lot of work to do.  I'll probably be asking for more advice in the weeks to come! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
exleyfam

Re: NEWBIE!! My first success with removal of CA from reports!

Wow! off to an awesome start! Its nice to get those little wins to keep you motivated!

4/23/2013 TU FAKO (CK) 610
4/26/2013 TU (Pulled by car dealer) 569
4/29/2013 EX FAKO (CreditSesame) 610
Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NEWBIE!! My first success with removal of CA from reports!

WTG!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.