Gulfbluerag

NEWBIE!! My first success with removal of CA from reports!

I am so excited.  My husband and I are newbie's to this forum.  I've been trolling the boards here for a while and decided I'd start applying what I've learned.  I am so happy to share that I had 2 of my original creditors agree to remove the items from my credit report.  Here are the details: 

CA - Old Water Bill $150, paid two years ago but not scheduled to fall off until 2015.  I called Original Creditor explained bill was set up in my name in error should have been under my employer (I had a home office at the time).  They agreed to remove. 

CA- Old Dental Copay - $37, paid two years ago, but not scheduled to fall off until 2015.  I called the Collection Agency and asked if they would be willing to remove since it was such a small amount.  To my suprise they said YES!!! 

Just sharing my victory.  Hopefully many more to come, we have a lot of work to do.  I'll probably be asking for more advice in the weeks to come! 

exleyfam

Re: NEWBIE!! My first success with removal of CA from reports!

Wow! off to an awesome start! Its nice to get those little wins to keep you motivated!

4/23/2013 TU FAKO (CK) 610
4/26/2013 TU (Pulled by car dealer) 569
4/29/2013 EX FAKO (CreditSesame) 610
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: NEWBIE!! My first success with removal of CA from reports!

WTG!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+