Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Acceptance & Approval

tag
tfkallday
Frequent Contributor

NFCU Acceptance & Approval

Hi all, I have been keeping you posted between myself and NFCU, it has been a small saga.  In any event I haven't heard much from them so I figured I would try to log on with my temporary access #.  It said that I have an online account set up and to log in (I never set this up).  I figured I would call them and ask.  They welcomed me as a member and I applied for the NFCU Rewards Visa and she said they would let me know in a few days.  I also apped for the NAVCheck asked for the full 15K and got approved 11.5K pending a copy of my two paychecks I am sending in tomorrow and a bank statement :-)  I have an EQ about 650 and am wondering how much I will get for the NFCU rewards card, what do you think?  Now I need to figure out how to log in to this dang account haha!  Thanks to all who have supported me in this :-)

Starting Score April 2013: 556
Current Score March 2014: 682
Goal Score Soon (-: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU Acceptance & Approval

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 6
baller4life
Super Contributor

I think you will get a 5 digit approval! Good luck!!
Message 3 of 6
tfkallday
Frequent Contributor

Ballerforlife thanks so much for your support!  I am praying for  a 5 digit approval!

Starting Score April 2013: 556
Current Score March 2014: 682
Goal Score Soon (-: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
baller4life
Super Contributor

You're very welcome! Keep us posted!
Message 5 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@tfkallday wrote:

Hi all, I have been keeping you posted between myself and NFCU, it has been a small saga.  In any event I haven't heard much from them so I figured I would try to log on with my temporary access #.  It said that I have an online account set up and to log in (I never set this up).  I figured I would call them and ask.  They welcomed me as a member and I applied for the NFCU Rewards Visa and she said they would let me know in a few days.  I also apped for the NAVCheck asked for the full 15K and got approved 11.5K pending a copy of my two paychecks I am sending in tomorrow and a bank statement :-)  I have an EQ about 650 and am wondering how much I will get for the NFCU rewards card, what do you think?  Now I need to figure out how to log in to this dang account haha!  Thanks to all who have supported me in this :-)

Grats to the approval, enjoy Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.