Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU -Help!!!

tag
Chrisla2077
Established Contributor

NFCU -Help!!!

I know I tend to ask alot of questions, but I haven't had too much luck with my credit repair. I really want to qualify for an auto loan ASAP at NFCU. I have 3 judgements - 1 listed as PIF..the other 2 are PIF but have not reported yet. I also so have several collections which were unfortunately sold to Midland. (Any other company would have been much much better.)  

The collections are old ..an amounts I can't begin to PIF.  Everything is scheduled to fall at the end of 2016...but I'm hoping to clear at least my equifax report enough to get NFCU to be charitable enough to give me an auto loan. Oh, 1 of the judgements is a repo. Any advice would be appreciated....please help?!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NFCU -Help!!!

If those judgments are PIF like you state then file a motion in the court(s) that granted them to vacate based on the fact that they have been paid, if granted they are off your CRs now. On the old collections if they are past your states SOL I would DV them before doing anything else.

Message 2 of 3
Chrisla2077
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU -Help!!!

They are all past SOL. I will try that.. Thanks

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.