Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Inquires

tag
tfkallday
Frequent Contributor

NFCU Inquires

Hi all just wanted to remark about the inquiries by NFCU.  I read here everyday and most people said they would pull TU for membership and EQ for other products.  Just wanted to let you know how mine worked out.

I got 3 inquiries on TU for the Cashrewards card (makes me nervous, was hoping they would pull EQ), and ONE inquiry on EQ.  I am assuming they pulled TU and EQ for membership, TU for the card, and TU for Navcheck.

Thoughts?

Starting Score April 2013: 556
Current Score March 2014: 682
Goal Score Soon (-: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
virgo
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU Inquires

I got 3 even though I cancelled the NavCheck app as soon as I applied because of the hp.  I still got the hp.

Can I ask what your limits were on the cc and NC?  Thank you

Message 2 of 3
tfkallday
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU Inquires

Hi Virgo I am actually still in the process of review.  I got accepted as a member about a week ago and had to send in verifying documents (drivers license, social security card copy, last 2 pay stubs, bank statement).  Part of these were for membership but the other stuff was for the NAVCheck and Rewards Visa.  I called and asked if they received all of my information and she said is there anything else I can help you with?

I figured since I had her on the phone I would apply for the Visa and the NAVCheck.  I was approved for the NAVCheck for $11,500 after requesting 15K because of this forum (lol!) and am hoping to hear back today on the credit card.  I am hoping for nice CL

Starting Score April 2013: 556
Current Score March 2014: 682
Goal Score Soon (-: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.