Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO FAIR!!!

tag
Booner72
Senior Contributor

NO FAIR!!!

I added DH as an AU to JCP and Carecredit.  They both posted right away to all three bureaus.  I know this because I went to dispute our judgment as paid and you can see accounts when you dispute.  Also CK shows them.

TU totally DELETED the judgment on his credit report.

His EQ FICO SCORE here at MYFICO is 642!!  He's sitting better than I am.  How did he get so lucky to get the judgment deleted???

He has all the medical collections I have - he is only an AU - somehow an old 2002 truck loan is still reporting as PAID AS AGREED so his AAoA is 7 years.

This just goes to show you how damaging that judgment placed on us 4/2010 really is!  (MIA - take note).

I'm glad for him,  Now I know it would have been okay if we applied for the mortgage jointly!  Too late anyway.  How could TU have DELETED that judgment?  Oh yeah, the worst worst part is, EQ never even listed the judgment for him and EX doesn't have it for either of us.  I didn't even dispute as "not mine" - only that it was "satisfied."  And they took the CUSSWORD thing off alltogether.

LO said she was going to have to run his credit to make sure we don't have a secret defaulted mortgage out there.  I can't wait to get his scores and reports from the Lender.  Wow - I guess this is great news but I'm super jealous.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Re: NO FAIR!!!

PS:  I know CK uses TU - and his score there is 576 - it didn't go up at all after the judgment was deleted.  What-ever CK - get w/ the program.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 2 of 3
casmith1980
Established Contributor

Re: NO FAIR!!!

That's awesome for him (wish the same was true for you) but technically isn't it? Smiley Wink  you know YOU'RE the one doing all this credit clean up...so take the credit!!!  AWESOME JOB BOONER!!!!

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.