Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NPAS Solutions, LLC

tag
anjel4
New Contributor

NPAS Solutions, LLC

Hello, has anyone had any success getting a paid collection removed from this company from their credit report. Also do you have an email i can contact to try and get it removed. It's so hard to reach these people. And when you do they say they don't delete. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NPAS Solutions, LLC

If this is for a medical collection google the HIPAA Letter Process and follow it exactly as laid out. If you have problems finding the website or any questions PM me.
Message 2 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

How far up their corporate ladder have you reached?

Message 3 of 5
anjel4
New Contributor

No where I have no idea how to find the email addresses. Have you dealt with them any help will be appreciated
Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I'd start by at least contacting them on the PFD. If that doesn't work then look higher up the ladder. Maybe search these threads or online for contact info. Normally, you can find info on the higher ups by using this search or online.

Even if nobody says they've had success, try anyway. Each situation can be different.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.