cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National Asset & Risk Ma - fast response!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

National Asset & Risk Ma - fast response!

Last Friday I mailed off my PFDs and received my first response today!  I owe $160 to National Asset & Risk and sent a letter requesting 50% settlement and PFD; they responded via mailed letter that for $100 they will settle AND remove all credit bureau reporting.  Yay!  I sent off payment today...one down....I hope the others go as smoothly...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: National Asset & Risk Ma - fast response!

Wow, that's great news, one delete down and one more to go.

Just so you know, incase you didn't know already.Smiley Wink

Just make sure in the settlement letter, it states something like this...

" considered Paid in Full" or " settled for less then full amount, but considered Paid in full"

Just so, they don't come looking for the balance later.

Thanks for sharing, your Happy News with us tonight.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: National Asset & Risk Ma - fast response!

How exactly did you word you PFD?  I sent them a letter a few months ago offering to pay a little more than 50% of the balance and they refused my offer.  Would you be able to PM me the original letter you sent?  Thanks for the post.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.