cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National Auto Finance Goodwill letter

tag
boredmommy

National Auto Finance Goodwill letter

Any goodwill success stories with National Auto Finance? It appears that the parent company is called Ally Financial Inc.

I took out the loan June 2008. Had 17 on time payments then my husband was laid off of work and we had 9 late payments. A couple of those were upwards of 60 days. As soon as we got back on track, we rushed to close out the loan sending them a final payment of $9,420 in August 2010.

I sent a very nicely worded goodwill letter about 45 days ago, no response. But I'd like to give this another shot. Seems like there is a good chance since the loan was satisfied in full and years before it was due.

I sent my original letter to a National PO Box in Minnesota. But when I actually do a search on NAF, I get a company called Ally Financial.

Any ideas or guidance at this stage? I see that the CEO of Ally is a Michael A. Carpenter but haven't located a physical or E-mail address yet and I don't know if that approach is appropriate anyway.

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.