Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National Credit Solutions...grrrrr

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

National Credit Solutions...grrrrr

I have spend a number of years getting my credit fixed.

This month I find that National Credit Solutions has added a bogus bill to my EX report (Still have to check the others) for $359 from some medical business that I have never used in my life...and even if I had used them I had health insurance 11 years ago and since being on disability since then I have paid ALL of my medical bills in cash or with a credit card which is paid off at end of month anyway.

In reading on this forum and other websites ALL OVER the web Ive found that this company is definitely up to no good, not to mention that they had nearly 500 complaints;

Billing / Collection Issues "475 complaints filed against business"

In all the times that Ive checked the BBB I have NEVER seen a company with that many complaints against it.

I filed a BBB complaint and also disputed the bogus items. The odd thing was that it was TWO items for the EXACT amount...pretty damned odd if you ask me. What are the odds that I just happened to have TWO medical bills (two different account #s even)  that were the EXACT same amount of money ?

I called one CC company and they said if they do their check and it shows they wont change my APR, but they very well could drop my credit limit. Damn it. I have worked really hard to get a $10,000 limit on my Citi and its all going to be pissed away because of two jokers living in their mothers basement making up bogus debts.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: National Credit Solutions...grrrrr

This is even better

On my TR report it says this;

"Estimated month and year that this item will be removed:  06/2014"

ASSUMING that the bill is from 7 years prior, 2007, and assuming that they bought it at the 7 year mark to keep it rolling over, this means I aquired the medical bill in 2000.
In 2000 I had some of the best health insurance any company around would pay for an employee. They paid $40,000 in medical bills without batting a eye the very last time I was in the hospital. I had pretty much no co pay on anything other than Rx's and it was $10 or something like that.
Since Ive been off that health insurance *I* have paid every dime of my doctor bills and medical costs, and even that is rare because I have only gone to see my family doctor maybe 6 times in the last decade.
I dont see how this bill could be legitimate.
For 10 years Ive paid my own bills.
Prior to that I had health insurance and I know it all got covered when I did use it the once.
Secondly, its well past the 7 year mark.
Lastly, this one is due to expire in 2 years. How in the hell wasnt it on my credit reports for the last FIVE years if it was out there and I owed it?
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue resolved.

All that had to be done was mention "date of first delinquency" and the woman I talked to changed her tune.

She said she closed the accounts and is alerting the credit bureaus and sending me a letter stating that the accounts have been closed.

I think this collection agency is a bunch of scammers based on all the stuff Ive read about them online.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOOHOO!

Got it off both reports and my FAKO has returned to the 767 that it was.

I'll wait till next month for the smoke to clear entirely and get my FICO again and see where it is.

If it wasnt for you knowledgable folk in this forum I'd likely be pulling my hair out still and not knowing what to do about all this.

Thanks a ton for the help.

Message 4 of 6
3darcher2
New Contributor

Not trying to resurrect old threads but for someone who might search the forums they did the same thing to me.  I had an old medical acct fall off Jan 2010 for $70, different CA.  NCS throws it on my report as opened Dec 2011.  GRRRRRR!  I sent a DV first until I realized it was the same acct, same OC, re-aged DOFD 4 years.  I sent a delete immediately because of bogus DOFD letter today.  Hopefully I will get a similar response as the others here.

Message 5 of 6
3darcher2
New Contributor

Update - First DV worked, they deleted prior to receiving my demand to delete based on re-aging.  WOOHOO!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.