cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National Credit Systems agreed to delete, but...

tag
Lazenby

Re: National Credit Systems agreed to delete, but...

Could someone send me the email info also.
Message 21 of 28
icanimprove
Established Member

I have the email address that was provided by another forum member. It doesn't work. Its an email address for the bbb contact for NCS. Sorry. I have also tried emailing a few people at NCS. I never receive any response from them.
Message 22 of 28
AmandaB

I just mailed off a GW letter to National Credit Systems in Atlanta GA. Is there anyone else with success with this? If not, how many attempts and is there any other contact info that anyone would like to share with me? Thank you!

Message 23 of 28
Cmonte82
New Visitor

Hello,

Were you able to get them to delete the charge afterall?  I am dealing with them now, but they will not do a Pay for Delete.  I ended up paying and now want to know how to get this taken off my report.

Thanks,

Carlos

Message 24 of 28
icanimprove
Established Member

@monte82 I'm in the same boat as you. I have a paid baddie from them and they have not budged on deleting. I was not successful with PFD or GW (so far)I am researching other ways to potentially getting the baddie deleted from my CR.  Don't give up!!!

Message 25 of 28
boog1977

May I have that contact info too? I have a collection from them I am trying to fight. Thanks

Message 26 of 28
cgwilliams504

Hello,

Can anyone please PM the contact info for National Credit Systems?

Message 27 of 28
heliz

Can someone send me the contact info for the person who agreed to delete the records, PLEASE!! Smiley Happy thanks

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.