Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nationstar Mortgage Goodwill success 2 for 2

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nationstar Mortgage Goodwill success 2 for 2

Congratulations! Would you mind sending me the addresses and letters that you used as well?
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you send me a copy of the GW letter you sent to Nationstar Mortgage.  I have also sent GW letters with no success.  Also, can you also send me the 6 addresses you found?  *Mod Cut, Im sorry your direct contact info cannot be posted in the public forum.

Thank You

Donna

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love your success story and looking forward to similiar results.

I just tried reaching out to Nationstar Mortgage yesterday, and was given this email address:   researchincoming@nationstarmail.com

I wrote to them yesterday and haven't heard back. The usual turn-around time is about 5 days, I am told. 

I still would love to get the address and sample letter form you as I would like to get these letters out.

Thanks,

Lee

Message 13 of 15
GA8080
Contributor

Just thought I would chime in... I have also had success with Nationstar. They removed 2 30 day lates in 2015. I googled executive emails and received a response the next day saying they would suppress them.

I have seen plenty of complaints about that company, but they have been nothing but great to me and for this reason I will be including them when I shop for a new mortgage soon!
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great! Would you be willing to share that email address with us? I need to buy a house and get financed, but the lates are preventing me from moving forward.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.