Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nationwide Recovery Services - Won't budge on PFD

tag
matrix23
Established Member

Nationwide Recovery Services - Won't budge on PFD

Sent a PFD along with DV to Nationwide Recovery Services 2 weeks ago and they sent only a DV.  Sent another PFD, still no response.  Also of note, they were originally only reporting to EX, now I checked my EQ and TU and now show they are reporting to all 3 CRA's.  Uh....  This collection is from 05/2010.  Should I just pay then GW or should I be patient with PFD?  I am in TX so SOL expires in 05/2014, but to be honest I want to pay to clean my credit.

MY WALLET: Chase Sapphire Preferred $12,500, Chase Freedom $12,500, Chase Ink Bold NPSL, Amex Blue Cash Everyday $25,000, Bank Americard Cash Rewards $17,500, Discover It $9,000
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
matrix23
Established Member

Re: Nationwide Recovery Services - Won't budge on PFD

Also could I pay the original collector..  It is a medical collection.  Or is 2010 too far from now for such a possibility?

MY WALLET: Chase Sapphire Preferred $12,500, Chase Freedom $12,500, Chase Ink Bold NPSL, Amex Blue Cash Everyday $25,000, Bank Americard Cash Rewards $17,500, Discover It $9,000
Message 2 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

You can ask the OC if they still own it and pay them.  They may be willing to pull the debt back.  I know others don't think it can be done but it is a contact between the OC and the CA.  If they want to terminate the contract, they should be able to.

Message 3 of 7
matrix23
Established Member

Okay paid the OC instead and the guy said since you are paying us we will then get them delete reporting the CRA's.  Hope this comes true...

Message 4 of 7
kitty9779
Regular Contributor

Great news!!

Message 5 of 7
notyours
Contributor

Awesome!

GW success 30 day late removed from 2 store accounts.
waiting on Citibank SL GW response --
Message 6 of 7
matrix23
Established Member

Well they lied...Just talked to OC and they claim that CSR told me incorrect info and they wouldn't be able to tell the CA to remove it, just a PIF.  Uh...

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.