cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navient + Direct Loans lates removal GW success!

tag
c32knight
New Contributor

Re: Navient + Direct Loans lates removal GW success!

Who were you contacting at Navient? I have sent multiple emails which get routed to the advocate dept then denied for GW though i can show stellar payment history minus the 7 month period i was unemployed and underemployed.

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's fantastic could you send me how you did this I've been trying as well but just getting no
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tiger_uppercut wrote:

I managed to get all of the lates on my student loan accounts with Navient and Direct Loans removed! Direct Loans, I've heard, is almost an automatic removal since they have since closed. All my DL accounts are now with Great Lakes and are 100% on-time, so I didn't have to deal with them.

Navient I was surprised by, but I figured it was worth a shot. I'm so happy. I just checked 2 more things off my CR to do list. Now to get Sallie Mae and my university to follow suit. If it weren't for the great resources on this forum, I would have never even tried. So thanks to everyone and if you're re-building, read up and tackle your own "to do" list. With persistence, it can be done. Smiley Happy

wow, congrats! I guess I'll try again. Mine have been paid off for 2 years, but they have ignored or said no to all of my GW requests.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.