Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navient Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navient Help

Hi guys,  does anyone have any experience with GW for Navient?

Brief Overview:  I was in deferrment until March 2012, I was planning a move halfway across the country and did not realize my deferrment ended.  I got a call from Navient and went back on deferrment but there are 90 + 120 day lates from 2012 that I'm hoping to get removed.  I was making on time payments until going back into deferrment when I went back to school in 2015.  I called and spoke to the Consumer Advocates but they basically told me sorry, no luck but you can try disputing with our credit team.

Has anyone had any luck with getting GW removals??

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navient Help

Not me, yet, but try, try again!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just keep swimming!

Where are you sending your GWs?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine are from Nelnet, but I'm sending them to every point of contact I can find.

Message 4 of 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Are they federal student loans?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not all of them,  I know the feds will likely stay as is.  There are 2 or 3 that are not.

My loan got broken out into 5 different loans, but I make two payments (one for DOE and one for plain loans) so I have 3 late payments reporting 5 times for a total of 10 90 day lates and 5 120 day lates and I'm really trying to clean this up so it's killing me!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.