Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy fed... YES!!!!

tag
MrSwiss
Valued Member

Navy fed... YES!!!!

My son, just joined the Army (very proud of him). He also joined Navy Fed and that allowed me to join. Smiley Tongue  I joined last Thursday. Today as I’m on the phone (they called me) with a very nice and helpful service agent setting up phone apps and paperless statements and such. She informed me that my App was approved… She then asked “if I knew the limit?” I did not…  Heck I did not even know I was approved till she told me. Then BAM she said “it is for a $10K sig cash reward card”.. YES a $10k card.. WOW Smiley Tongue

Started checking Myfico 12/12..We had to move (landlord sold home) and a rental agent suggested it since we had filled BK 8/11. I was very surprised to see I was at 642!! We got a new home (rental) so all went well there..  After reading what seemed like 100’s of postings on how to rebuild. I took the plunge Jan-2013 and app for the first time in 4-5yrs (?)..  Well I got a Cap1 (1k) and Creditone ($300) and a First Premier ($300) and lastly a Discover ($300). I believe most everyone can get these cards didn’t care it was a start.. Good buy FP and Creditone.. Possibly the Discover since it is with Continental Finance.. I will keep my Cap1 they were the first new card since hitting bottom.

Should I keep Discover so I have three lines?

FYI…

They (Navy Fed) can transfer money now over the phone for your initial start up deposit ..  Just started today and I was one the first, so I was told..

posted under credit cards, might be more useful info here..

Swiss

Starting Score:EQ-642 --TU-632-- EX-?
Current Score:EQ-660 MyFico-- TU- 647 MyFico-- EX- 674 Quizzle
Goal Score:700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU vsig $14k -- NFCU PLat MC $14k - NAVChek $7.5K -- NFCU PLAT Visa $14k -Cap1 $1.5k--AMZ $700- Lowes $500- WALMART-$400
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Navy fed... YES!!!!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.