Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Advice please...

tag
cody44

Need Advice please...

Hey all, first time posting.

Was going to lay out whats going on with me and take advice.

Ive never known about staying on top of my cresit until March of this year. At that time all scores were in the 580s.

As of today they are Ex 637 trans 633 and Exper 676

I have an extremely shallow credit file. I have one cap one credit card ive had for 3 years. I keep it paid off.

I have 9 different student loan cresit lines. These have been currwnt for 2 years. When they first came.due 2 years ago I wasnt aware bc they were online statements. So I got hit with 9 line items of 90 days past due.

Then I habe nothing else on my report since 2007-2008.

I added myself as an AU to a good card of mt wifes shes had since 2006.

What else can I do to help?

Thanks
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Need Advice please...

@cody44 wrote:
Hey all, first time posting.

Was going to lay out whats going on with me and take advice.

Ive never known about staying on top of my cresit until March of this year. At that time all scores were in the 580s.

As of today they are Ex 637 trans 633 and Exper 676

I have an extremely shallow credit file. I have one cap one credit card ive had for 3 years. I keep it paid off. Contact EO for a CLI, if the card has no rewards ask them to add...If it has an AF ask them to waive it.

I have 9 different student loan cresit lines. These have been currwnt for 2 years. When they first came.due 2 years ago I wasnt aware bc they were online statements. So I got hit with 9 line items of 90 days past due. Post about this in student loan forum

Then I habe nothing else on my report since 2007-2008.

I added myself as an AU to a good card of mt wifes shes had since 2006.

What else can I do to help?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum

(see highlighted sections)

The CC you have now stop paying it off completely instead let it report a balance each month of 1-9% when statement cuts then PIF

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.