Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Arrow Financial Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Arrow Financial Help

I have been trying to contact Arrow Financial via email but the site is always down when I click on "contact us". I tried to regular mail them a GW letter several weeks ago and the letter was sent back to me saying the address is wrong, but i know its not.  Does anyone have any backdoor email addresses that they could pm me?  I would greatly appreciate it!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need Arrow Financial Help

This address was the address you have on your paperwork with them?  Ever try googling them?

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup, its the same address I have on all of my paperwork.  And I googled them, got their site, navigated to the 'contact us' tab, clicked it, and the page cannot be displayed

Message 3 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Many CAs will not accept or return mail because they are afraid it is a DV letter and they can't validate.

If it is the exact address listed on your CR they are in violation.  Their address has to be accurate.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay thats good to know.  It is then, worth disputing with the individual credit bureau's?

Message 5 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I would not dispute.  I would send the CRAs a letter and tell them you have tried, unsucessfully, to contact the CA through the address listed on your CR.  The items were returned with "wrong address" stamped on them.  Since CAs are required to report their accurate address to the CRAs and have not done so, it is impossible for you to contact them and request the CRA delete the account.

It may or may not work but is worth the shot.

Message 6 of 8
waitingforamiracle
Established Member

Yep I disputed with Arrow Financial and they deleted information from my credit report.

Message 7 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Hi and welcome to the forums.

You say you disputed with Arrow?  What address did you use?

OP is talking about disputing with the CRAs not directly with the CA.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.