Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Contact Emal Info Please!! GW & PFD

tag
bwaycummins
Valued Member

Need Contact Emal Info Please!! GW & PFD

If you can help me at all I'm in the process of sending out GW's and PFD's If you have any contact info for any of these CA's and OC's please PM me it is greatly appreciated!

ERC - Enhanced Recovery

Virtuoso Sourcing Group

NCO

Verizon

Verizon Wireless (National Recovery)

RSI Enterprises

Credit Protection Association

Capital One

Chase

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
CBattle
Established Member

Re: Need Contact Emal Info Please!! GW & PFD

bway - hope you get the email.  I sent enhanced Recovery Company a GW letter with a full check payment (back before I knew to hold back until confirmation) to their FL headquarters Attn: Consumer Relations Manager.  Not sure who it ended up in front of and I never received "TL Deleted" letter, but the TL was deleted nonetheless.

I would love to get the contact info for Credit Protection Association as well if anyone has it.  Thanks!!

Starting 2/27/13 - EQ: 608 (Beacon 5, FICO) ; TU: 566 (Classic 04, FICO) ; EX: 560 (Fair Isaac V2, FICO)
Update 8/14/13 - EQ: 605 (FICO) ; TU: 621 (FICO) ; EX: 605 (FICO)
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sent you a pm

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CBattle wrote:

bway - hope you get the email.  I sent enhanced Recovery Company a GW letter with a full check payment (back before I knew to hold back until confirmation) to their FL headquarters Attn: Consumer Relations Manager.  Not sure who it ended up in front of and I never received "TL Deleted" letter, but the TL was deleted nonetheless.

I would love to get the contact info for Credit Protection Association as well if anyone has it.  Thanks!!

Sent you a pm

Message 4 of 8
LibraMama87
Established Member

Long time lurker here and this is my first time posting, but if anyone can please send me contact info for Credit Protection Association, I will greatly appreciate it! They are not answering my PFD letters. I would greatly appreciate an email address or even a reliable contact. Thanks so much in advance!

~*Rebuild Mode*~
Starting Score: EQ FICO 520/ TU FICO 503 (2/23/13)
Current Score: EQ FICO 574 (4/15/13)/ TU FICO 582 (4/12/13)
Goal Score: 1st goal = to break 600
2nd goal = Over 700 all around
Message 5 of 8
virgo
Established Contributor

Hi, Just go to Google. Type in lead 411 and the company you are looking for. It will come up with the CEO down to The janitor and their e mail at the company. For initials you may have to type in the full name. Good luck
Message 6 of 8
HankFrank

HI there,

I also need an email contact for Verizon National Recovery.  I paid in full and am hoping for a goodwill deletion. 

Message 7 of 8
Milgal_302
Established Member

I need the contact info for Verizon (residential) myself. Specifically I need the mailing address since I'm trying to do a PFD. It's been impossible to find so far and very frustrating.  Smiley Sad  I'll probably just try their Albany, NY bill payment address if all else fails.

$1300 $2300 $1300 $3750 $650 $2900 $750
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.