cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Email Addresses for Macy's and Sears - Can anyone help me?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Email Addresses for Macy's and Sears - Can anyone help me?

Hello.  I am new here.  I am working through my credit report and I have two late payments - one with Macy's and one with Sears.  These both occurred while I was going through cancer treatment and I would like to reach out to the companies to see if they would remove them as a "goodwill" gesture. 

We are in the process of looking for a new home and need all the help we can get!

Thanks so much!!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Need Email Addresses for Macy's and Sears - Can anyone help me?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello.  I am new here.  I am working through my credit report and I have two late payments - one with Macy's and one with Sears.  These both occurred while I was going through cancer treatment and I would like to reach out to the companies to see if they would remove them as a "goodwill" gesture. 

We are in the process of looking for a new home and need all the help we can get!

Thanks so much!!!!

Welcome to posting at My Fico Smiley Happy

I would send the GW letters to the Exec office of the CEO. Macys is issued by Dept Stores Natl Bank, Sears by Citi. I advise by US Mail but its up to you. You can check out ceoemail to see if the email addresses are on file.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much! 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I have 2 late payments with Macy's that I am trying to clear. Can you share with me the email or mailing address, please?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.