Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Email Contacts for GW letters

tag
diocco
Established Member

Need Email Contacts for GW letters

Trying to get negative late payments off my credit report. All have been paid in full or settlement.  Thank You for any help.

First National Bank of Omaha - Date opened 8/95 - Paid off 03/2007 I paid this off through comsumer credit counseling (so called non-profit counseling agency)

Carmax Auto Finance - Date Opened 03/2006 - Paid off 04/2010. I paid this car loan off 1 1/2 years early but they are still reporting my 3 late payments. 

Capital One - Date Opened 07/2005 - Last Report Date 07/2009. This was paid off through a collection agency. They say $293 written off in settlement. So I dont know if they will remove it?

Asset Acceptance - Date Opened 07/2009 - Paid off 04/2011. This is the collection agency for Capital One.

AllianceOne - Paid off 08/2011. Collection agency for power company. Power company said I owed them $97. I phoned in my meter reading last day I was at the residence and I paid the bill. Then they said I owed them this extra $97. This collection agency never sent a bill to me. It just popped up on my CR so I paid it but it was reported late already.

Thank You again for any help with my credit rebuilding journey.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
PapasWifey
Regular Contributor

Re: Need Email Contacts for GW letters

Hello I also need Alliance One (Mailing address showing as gig harbor, WA) so if you get it can you pm me?

Also, Ad Astra Recovery (Wichita, KS) would be great. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 576 EQ 1-12-13
Current Score: 588 EQ 2-3-13
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
diocco
Established Member

I could really use the Capital One email address.  I may have to PFD on this one.

Thank you again for any help

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

You can't offer a PFD once it is paid. The only option is to send a GW letter. I'd mail it, fax it, and call too.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.