01-16-2012 11:08 AM
Can an experienced vet on these forums tell me what I need to do to fix my situation???
To whomever helps me I lost my job of 10 years and I am struggling to get back on my feet, I just started a new job in december to make ends meet until my business gets off the ground but I am fighting a hard battle. Please note I was behind on my mortgage and I am in the process of reaffirming my mortgage. They are going to refinance my home, Regions told me after I made the three good faith payments of 874.25 they will proceed with the process in march. I dont know if that will erase the current mortgage issues and start new or what. At least i keep my home and thats the most important thing.
1. Ch13 Bankruptcy Dismissed, Filed 07/01/2011, Dismissed 10/11/2011, Removal Date 06/2018
2. Ch13 Bankruptcy Dismissed, Filed 02/02/2006, Dismissed 06/30/2011, Removal Date 01/2013
1. CARAMEL FINANCIAL, Bal=$0, Date Updated 12/01/2011, High Balance $3523, Last Payment 06/02/2005, Pay Status=Account included in CH13, Revolving Account, Terms=Minimum $49, Date Opened=04/13/2005, Date Closed=08/01/2011, Removal Date=04/2012
2. CARAMEL FINANCIAL, Bal=$2218, Date Updated 02/28/2006, High Balance $2400, Past Due=$314, Last Payment 06/02/2005, Pay Status=Charged Off, Installment Account, Terms= $49 monthly for 48 months, Date Opened=04/13/2005, Date Closed=12/31/2005, Removal Date=04/2012
3. CONS REC SYS, Bal=$75, Date Updated=09/05/2011, Original Amount=$75, Past Due=$75, Last Payment=04/27/2007, Pay Status=In collection, Account Type=Open Account, Removal Date=06/2014
4. FIRST PREMIER BANK, Bal=$0, Date Updated=08/21/2011, High Bal=$397, Credit Limit=$300, Pay Status=Included in ch13, Account type=Revolving, Date Opened=12/08/2009, Date Closed= 03/30/2010, Removal Date=12/2016
5. FIRST PREMIER BANK, Bal=$0, Date Updated=04/11/2008, High Balance=$458, Credit Limit=$300, Last Payment=01/29/2008, Pay Status=Account paid in full, was a charge off, Account Type=revolving, Date Opened=04/12/2007, Date Closed=05/16/2007, Date Paid=01/29/2008, Removal Date=05/2014
6. FROST ARNETT COLLECTION, Bal=$292, Date Updated=12/08/2011, Original Amount=$292, Past Due=$292, Pay Status=In Collection, Account Type=Open account, Removal Date=12/2012
7. HSBC AUTO FINANCE, Bal=$0, Date Updated=10/10/2005, High Bal=$21087, Last Pay=11/29/2005, Pay Status=Charged off, Account Type=Installment, Terms=$525/mth for 72mths, Date Opened=08/30/2002, Date Closed=10/810/2005, Removal Date= 09/2012
8. HSBC BANK, Bal=$0, Date Updated=01/31/2006, High Bal=$708, Credit Limit=$0, Last Payment=12/02/2005, Pay Status=Charged Off, Account Type= Revolving, Date Opened=03/05/2003, Date Closed=08/17/2005, Date Paid=12/02/2005, Removal Date=02/2012
9. PLAINS COMMERCE BANK, Bal=$315, Date Updated=01/06/2009, High Bal=$334, Credit Limit=$250, Past Due=$315, Last Payment=07/10/2008, Pay Status=Charged off, Account type=revolving, Date opened=05/05/2008, Date Closed=09/08/2008, Removal Date=08/2015
10. SANTANDER CONSUMER USA, Bal=$0, Date Upda/ted=11/30/2011, High Bal=$24473, Last payment=03/22/2011, Pay Status=included in ch13, Account Type=installment, Terms=$2354 monthly for 72 mths, Date opened=11/28/2004, Date Closed=11/30/2011, Removal Date 11/2017
11. UNITED CONSUMER FIN SVC, Bal=$0, Date updated=10/20/2005, High Bal=$1433, Pay Status= 60days past due, Account Type=installment, Terms=$39mthly for 36mths, Date Opened=06/13/2005, Date Closed=10/20/2005, Removal Date=08/2012
12. UP/REGIONS, Bal=$0, Date Updated=11/07/2011, High Bal=$118247, Last Payment=03/15/2011, Pay Status=Included in ch13, Account type=mortgage, Terms=$1011mthly for 360mths, Date opened=06/14/2004, Removal date=07/2012
1. CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP, Bal=0, Date uupdated=10/01/2002, High Bal=$10949, Last Pay=09/01/2002, Pay Status= Current paid as agreed, Account type=installment, Terms=$304mthly for 36mths, Date Opened= 08/01/2000
2. DIRECT LOAN SVC SYSTEM, Bal=$0, Date Updated=09/30/2011, High Bal=$34750, Last Pay=09/01/2002, Pay Status=unrated, Account Type Installment, Terms=$483for 120mths, Date Opened=06/15/2009, Date Closed=09/30/2011
Experian has included my Child Support which I know nothing can be done but pay up the child support and I am past due $3020 which I am sure they will recover that when I file my income taxes.
SCORES AS OF 01/15/2012 ARE EQUIFAX=500 TRANSUNION=562 EXPERIAN=510
myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.>> About myFICO