cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help - Hunter Warfield Rep Contact Info PLEASE??

tag
TXBeliever
Established Member

Need Help - Hunter Warfield Rep Contact Info PLEASE??

Hello, everyone,

I've been reading about the painful experience that most of you have had with Hunter Warfield.  I'm glad to know that I'm not in the same boat.  I have a collection on my report that I am willing to pay in full for a deletion, but they keep telling me that do not do that.  I tried going to the OC to resolve it with them, but they said that since the account is turned over to HW there is nothing that they can do about it.  I saw that several people posted of having a great experience with a particular contact at HW.  Could someone please PM that contact and info to me?  Getting this off of my report will have a huge impact on my score.  Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
nativenyer
Frequent Contributor

Re: Need Help - Hunter Warfield Rep Contact Info PLEASE??

Hunter Warfield IS extremely difficult to work with.  I quietly sent them payment and got a copy of the cashed certified check as proof.  They can be despicable when they want to.

Message 2 of 3
eparker
Frequent Contributor

Re: Need Help - Hunter Warfield Rep Contact Info PLEASE??

good luck..they are difficult to deal with.  they will not do a PFD.  they will update if you pay the balance.  i quit calling them along time ago.  they are difficult to work with.  but i'm still attempting to get it off.  i did pay it. 

it has been several years of dealing with them.  and the sad thing, it was my daughter who screwed me.  she walked away from an apartment in college. 

good luck

Starting Score: Mid 500's
EQ-701 TU-693 EXP-698
Goal Score:750+

NavChek $15,000/NFCU nRewards Visa $12,000/American Express Rewards Gold NPSL/USAA Rewards World Mastercard $7000/USAA Visa Platinum $7000/Barclay $3900/Credit Union Visa $5000/Jareds $7600/BofA Visa $4000/USAA MC $1500/Walmart $1200//Amazon $1000/Discover Card $750/Cap1 $2250.

the FICO Fitness Challenge
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.